Thursday, April 12, 2012

Senior Photos with trumpet outdoors

The unusual spring weather has really changed the look of photo sessions outdoors and made for an interesting search for places to shoot. Normally we can not shoot at the river due to high water but that was nothte case  the other day and trying something different we went down to the edge of the river and carried a chair and trombone and shoot some great images. Hers is a couple from that shoot.



I t is always fun to shoot for people who are open for trying new things and doing something unique.
Brennan was up to the task and I think we made some great images and the sound of his trumpet echoing off the large rock walls was great.



Of course we made some other great images that day but I think these will gve him something I am sure no one else has by far.

One lase surprise for Brennan was that I was in Des Moines a couple days before his shoot and knowing that he is a page at the legislature I stopped and made some images of the capital to ad Brennan later in post production.


1 comment: